Our occupational therapists are dedicated to helping your child grow to their full potential. We treat the whole child and address the underlying factors that negatively impact your child's functioning. We address the sensory, postural, fine motor and visual motor needs of your child, as well as support your child's social-emotional and affective development. We see each child for their unique set of strengths and challenges and provide them with the opportunities to develop the skills necessary to achieve their potential as individuals and members of a family and a community.
Our occupational therapists will help your child develop or regain skills needed for daily living including dressing, grooming, bathing toileting and feeding, as well as your child's play and school skills.
Through specialized and individualized treatment, our therapists help your child develop:
- fine motor skills
- upper body strength and coordination
- motor planning (ability to learn and perform a new task)
- self-help skills: feeding, dressing, hygiene
- improved attention
- effective sensory integration/sensory processing - SIPT certified
- ocularmotor and visual perceptual skills
- the ability to follow directions and problem solve
Click here to view and complete an Occupational Performance Questionnaire.